Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mickey Mouse in New York Weenie Background Art



Hi all, Last year I did some freelance on the Mickey Mouse Shorts over at Disney with a friend Joseph Holt. Here are a couple I did for this one that takes place in Central Park New York. I finally get to see these finished and on Youtube. Unfortunately Disney didn't properly give me credit on this short but these are the ones I did. After it is out, there's not much I can do about it. I did get my name in the credit of the Mickey Mouse in Croissant de Triomphe short. I just want to set the record straight for those who follow my blog. For the rest of the world, I don't exist on this short. Ah human error. People don't realize how important that is to us artists. Some of us will work for free to be part of something as cool as this just for the credit, not me but some people :) Thanks for the the nice Art Direction Joseph! Enjoy.