Thursday, February 04, 2010

Planet Hulk DVD


Hi all, I'm sorry it has been soooo long since my last post. I have been very busy working on many different projects. I will fill you in on those later. The good news is that Planet Hulk DVD is finally out this week. It was about a year and a half ago that we finished production on this, the best of the Marvel direct to DVDs to date. I had a lot of fun working on this and all the other Marvel DTVs. Let's hope that Disney will decide to continue the momentum we started and not take the Marvel brand into a Marvel Musical direction, LOL. In a separate post I will show some of the key paintings that were done for this. Hope you fans will buy this one and support us and our hard work. The crew was really all the A+ players in the industry. Frank Paur (Producer), Sam Liu (Director), Phil Bourassa (Character Design), Fedja Jovanovic (Background Design), James Peters (Color Models) and so many other great board artists and hats off to the production crew that kept us organized. It was a pleasure working with these guys and I was honored to be a part of this project. Interestingly enough since Marvel stopped production on the direct to DVDs, We all have ended up working at Warner Bros. producing a lot of the DC DTVs. More on that later. Enjoy this one for the time being. Check back later for the production bgs.